iSeek’s team of certified Project Management Professionals (PMPs) apply proven project management methodology and best practices on each and every Program and Project Management consulting engagement. The Project Management Institute (PMI), which certifies PMPs, has this to say about Project Managers:
“They are organized, passionate and goal-oriented [leaders] who understand what projects have in common, and their strategic role in how organizations succeed, learn and change… Today, senior executives … recognize project management as a strategic competence that is indispensable to business success. They know that skilled and credentialed practitioners are among their most valuable resources.”
iSeek Project Managers partner with our clients on strategic projects to
- define clear, meaningful goals and objectives,
- assemble robust teams,
- create effective channels of communication,
- manage risks,
- oversee budgets,
- devise accurate schedules,
- resolve conflict,
- plan for quality,
- monitor and control project activities, and more.
Our project managers bring additional value by focusing on the creation of key documentation including methodologies, technical procedures and user training guides to ensure knowledge collected during the project is not lost but is appropriately transferred to those providing steady-state support.
iSeek Project Management Professionals have achieved measurable results for clients in Corporate, Municipal and Non-Profit arenas by successfully managing a variety of initiatives, including but not limited to
- Mergers/Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Application Platform /Mainframe Transitions
- Technology and Infrastructure Replacements and Upgrades
- Software/Operating System Replacements and Upgrades
- Contact Center Transformation
- Vendor / Managed Services Provider (MSP) Transitions
And we have provided crucial guidance to assist clients in the recovery of strategic initiatives that have veered significantly off-course.